Thursday, September 13, 2007

Gardner Village

My sister Aimee, my two aunts, Patsy and Ruthie, and I went to Gardner Village again yesterday. I love going with them! We get together and go to all the shops and the best part is lunch. We always share the fried green tomatoes. It is something that I really enjoy doing with them. It's a fun chance to just be with the girls.
While there, I bought new bedroom furniture. Kind of a big deal, and I am really excited. It will be delivered in 6-8 weeks. Just about the time my Aunt Ruthie is going to have her baby. So I'll be getting new furniture and she'll be getting a new baby, sounds like an even amount of excitement to me! What do you think?! :)

2 comments:

Suedles said...

can't wait to see your new furniture! yeah, i think new furniture = new baby.

patsy said...

You are going to love that bedroom furniture~ & just think you'll be sleeping in peace while ruthie is walking the floor.:)