Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Corn Maze


Last night for FHE my ward went to the Corn Maze at Thanksgiving Point. I have been to corn mazes several times and last night was not unlike every other experience I have had. In the beginning it's fun and I'm having a good time, but then I get lost and I feel like I am going in circles (I probably am at points). It seems like there will never be an out and you get close to the beginning and almost give up and go out the entrance. But you don't and you keep going. Eventually, you make it to the exit. I think that is how I feel about life. I get frustrated with the journey when it doesn't take me where I want to be, but if I hold out and keep trying to find the exit, I will reach my goals.

3 comments:

Marissa Marie said...

I think that's a good story. Sometimes I feel like I'm on a treadmill myself. Running, but getting nowhere fast! Except, I'm still getting a workout, so that's a good thing.

Beth said...

Oh Brit... I hate mazes, I hate being lost. I always like to havea plan.

Life does throw us obstacles doesn't it! What a good analogy... but your right, you have to stick with it (and some times just don't have a choice, except maybe sleeping in the maze... but that's not really an option) and even sometimes it turns out better than if you would have planned it.

Faith, Hope and Courage work good in these situations!

Love ya,
Aunt Beth

she'sonlyhappyinthesun said...

Thank you for your comment Brittany... it is so reassuring to know that you are always there for me. You are the best!