Monday, September 8, 2008

I'm Back!!!

I don't have the internet at my new apartment, so I don't get to blog as much as I would like. But I thought I'd try and catch you all up on what has been going on in my life. That is if anyone still checks my blog.

In July, I went to visit my Grandparents in Twin Falls. We had a great visit. It was good to see them and spend time with them. They only live 3 1/2 hours away, but I don't see them as often as I should.

Then in August, I went back again to go to the Temple open house with my grandma. It was a great experience to be there with my grandma. It was a beautiful place and had such a special feeling.

Who knew Twin Falls was such a beautiful place! The waterfalls are gorgeous!

At the beginning of August, Aimee, Sean and Cole came to town. I love spending time with them. It was very good to see them. Cole is as cute as ever. I am not very talented at taking pictures. I followed him around all over and didn't get one where he was looking at the camera. Oh well, he's so cute it doesn't really matter.

Then at the end of the month, my mom brought Marcus down to Provo. Diana and James were in Vegas, so my mom had Ukiah too. Marcus is now living in Provo going to BYU, so I will hopefully be seeing him a lot more often. My mom went down to St. George to visit her parents and I babysat Ukiah for the weekend. He is such a great kid and we had a lot of fun! Diana flew into Salt Lake Sunday night and she, my mom and Ukiah stayed until Friday, when we all drove home to the Tri-Cities together. But first we stopped to spend the evening, with Grandpa. He and Ukiah had lots of fun together. Very Cute!

8 comments:

Johnna said...

Good pictures......

She Loves To Make said...

The Twin Falls temple is beautiful! I'm glad Marcus is back too. We'll have to all get together with my family some time soon!
I hope school is going well!!

she'sonlyhappyinthesun said...

Yay for you blogging again! Thanks for sharing the pictures... See you later today!

Marissa Marie said...

Yay, and update, so fun! Your nephews ARE cute...but what I was thinking as I looked through those pics is that YOU'RE cute. :)

patsy said...

Hi brit- long time no see! let's get together. When do you start working again? love you- pj

Beth said...

Great post! Thanks so much for sharing the pictures.

Love the nephews, they are too cute, but I especially love the ones with you in them.

You look great, and your grandparents look so happy to be with you!

I can't wait to see you again soon!

Hugs!!!

Marissa Marie said...

Okay, I'm looking for updates again!

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.