The scattered thoughts and random adventures in my life!
Wednesday, June 2, 2010
Memorial Day with the Grandparents
We were in Twin Falls for Memorial Day weekend visiting with Grandma and Grandpa Gilson. They both celebrate their birthdays early in June, so we had a little "surprise" party for them while we were there. I think they really enjoyed it! Grandpa is 87 today and Grandma will be 83 June 8th.
Of course, we had to make a trip to Shoshone Falls while we were there.
Ukiah definitely kept us entertained the entire weekend. What a cute kid!
Sunday afternoon we went to the cemetery to visit some graves. The one above is my grandpa's sister and her husband. Below are his parents. Sadly there are tire marks on this picture, but we didn't bring anything to clean it off with. Next time, I will make sure I get a better picture.
1 comment:
I wish I could have been there:)
Post a Comment