There is a new Jane Eyre movie coming to theaters soon and I am looking forward to seeing it. So in preparation for that, we decided to watch the version below again. I'm pretty sure it was even better the second time. If you haven't seen it or read it, check it out!!Thursday, February 24, 2011
So I've been slacking lately on one of my New Year's goals, which of course, is to report to you about my Movie Club! Well earlier last year, I watched Jane Eyre for the first time. I quickly became obsessed with it. Aimee had told me several times that I should read the book because it was her favorite. I actually tried to start it once, but the language was difficult for me to read and I couldn't get into it. Once I watched the Masterpiece Theatre version, however, I read it and had a much easier time reading it.
There is a new Jane Eyre movie coming to theaters soon and I am looking forward to seeing it. So in preparation for that, we decided to watch the version below again. I'm pretty sure it was even better the second time. If you haven't seen it or read it, check it out!!
There is a new Jane Eyre movie coming to theaters soon and I am looking forward to seeing it. So in preparation for that, we decided to watch the version below again. I'm pretty sure it was even better the second time. If you haven't seen it or read it, check it out!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment